At the Malta International Recruiting Agency Limited, we work hard to try and obtain higher and better conditions than those stipulated in the Law. At the end this is always dependent on the employer and whilst Government Jobs and positions are very rigged (but Fair) the Private sector may offer better conditions and wages. As a guideline the expected minimum conditions include;
- 40 hours a week with possible overtime
- Overtime pay at (a) 1:1.5 and (b) 1:2 for Sundays and Holidays
(a) for all time worked outside the ordinary hours of work on any day of the week, including any weekly day of rest except a Sunday or a customary Holiday ………………. time-and-a-half;
(b) for all time worked on a Sunday or a customary holiday …………………………. double-time
- 24 working days’ vacation going up to 32 days depending on the position
- 15 working days sick leave with additional benefits for other conditions
- 50% payment of the National Insurance covering Medical health
- Assistance in obtaining Shared accommodation valued between €200 to €350 which includes utility bills (Electricity, Water and Gas) Wifi and fully furnished
- Airport Transfers
- Some institutions including Government may also offer;
(a) Tea in the morning and in the afternoon;
(b) Uniforms, overalls or any other outerwear like protective clothing which they are required to wear by the employing organisation;
- Wages and Salaries for the private sector may vary dependent on the Position, Education Level, and Experience.
- Positions are offered on first come first serve criteria and the employer’s decision is final.
- All candidates must provide all documentation required and must have a good command of English and or Maltese. IELTS Certificates are preferred.
Should you require any other information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kindly note that Traditional clothing is not allowed while on duty!
If interested Please fill the attached form below – All * fields must be completed